My top 5 video editing apps that I wouldn’t be without!
Videos are taking over social media and are also the base of my online Fit Biz. Using apps and software to edit videos is essential for me and I want to share with you all the apps that are free and that can help you create great videos.
I want you to also give yourself some grace. We’re great at walking when you first started to walk – no! Don’t expect to be great, fast and a pro at using apps and editing videos. It takes practice and time to get the hang of where everything is and what does what!
- InShot – There isn’t a day that passes when I don’t use this app! It may not be the best one but it’s the one I have clicked with and kept using, so now it’s quick and easy for me to edit videos, and I also really enjoy it now!
- HypeType – This app will help you add text, music and more to videos. I usually use this after using InShot to add chart music as it seems to be accepted by Instagram and other social media platforms.
- CutStory – This will take any video you’ve created and cut it to fit with your desired social media platform. For example, if I create a 1 minute video and want to share it to Instagram stories which are only 15 secs, I’ll use cut story to slice up my video and make it easy to upload to Instagram. You can also use this to cut videos for Facebook, Whats app, IGTV, TikTok, Snapchat and custom timings too.
- Pixaloop – This is an app I use to turn photos into videos by adding different effects. It’s great for making your posts into videos that are more likely to be shown on social media.
- Mojo – This is a great app for finding video templates for Instagram stories. I use this a lot for promo stories and creating professional looking stories instead of my everyday daily life stories.
I am going into details with all these apps in my FREE Facebook Group!