Tips for Morning Motivation...
Did you know that the first 2 hours of your day are your most productive ones?
Yet most of us waste those hours due to lack of motivation or not wanting to get out of our cosy beds and face the day!
I know it can be challenging to face the world in the morning. You have every intention of nailing that workout or getting up earlier so you can actually get to work, school, life on time! But there are ways you can make the mornings easier and find you motivation.
Today I wanted to give you a few tips on things you can implement to find your morning motivation...
- Get a bed-time and a wake-up time. Having a regular body clock is going to help with your energy levels and help you to beat morning fatigue. I good nights sleep and a regular sleeping pattern can do wonders for helping you get up in the morning!
- A good bedtime routine. Most of us don't wind down, going straight to bed after screen time. Winding down in the evening can mean we sleep better and therefore wake up more refreshed. It also means we don't go to bed with negativity which flows into the following day.Try to switch off phones and TVs an hour before bed and mediate, read or do something that will help you mind to switch off.
- Prepare for your day the night before. We're often not motivated in the morning because we're rushing around and stressed about getting to places on time. Try and plan and prepare as much as you can the night before so you can effortlessly start your day. Can you prepare your breakfast or lunch, pack your work bag, set out your workout clothes, set out you work clothes....
- Find 3-10 things you're grateful for before getting out of bed. Instead of worrying about the day or thinking about how much you don't want to get out of bed, start thinking about what you're grateful for. It's a great way to change your mindset to positive and gives you purpose to get up and out of bed.
- 5,4,3,2,1 - Use Mel Robbins technique 5,4,3,2,1. Its a great way to get you up before you hit snooze. Anything that you don't want to do say 5,4,3,2,1 and just do it!
Implement a couple or all of these over the next few weeks and see how much more motivated you feel to start your day?!
p.s. there's over 150 mini and longer workouts session in the Sweet Petite Fitness on demand membership site. Start you 7 day free trial and follow the kickstart 7 day plan for free TODAY! https://www.sweetpetitefitness.co.uk/spfonlinemembership